Why would you need a face serum when you already have face creams, face washes, and skin lotions? Well, for one, a skin serum for your facial skin would help you keep out multiple skin blemishes like signs of aging and minor blemishes. Another reason is that it reduces signs of fatigue and pollution, and thus helps other skincare products work better.
It is important to opt for a safe and gentle serum for the face to retain an adequate level of moisturization in the skin cells. This skin care product has a translucent form and a non-sticky consistency. This makes it easier to apply and use, and one can surely use the advantage to get a more radiant and glowing appearance. The key is to stay consistent and sane with its use.
Benefits of using a face serum
We have mentioned some of the simplest and most basic benefits of using a face serum. But there are a lot more benefits that you may avail from it. Here’s why else should you use it:
- It gentle soothes sensitive skin
- It reverses the effect of free radicals and the sun’s UV rays
- It clears irritants in the skin pores
- It provides visible results
- It works well for people of all skin types
- It can be used every day (even twice a day)
- It provides deep moisturization to the under eyes
- It helps remove dark spots
- It helps boost collagen production and makes the skin more elastic
- The presence of Vitamin C in the serum helps make the skin younger
- Some serums can be left applied overnight
- It gets to work quickly because it gets easily absorbed in the skin
Most experts believe that a face serum can surely play as a foundation on which you may base all your skincare routine. It means that you can use it along with your current set of face cream, lotion, soaps, toners, and all such products to achieve a flawless and glowing appearance.
How to opt for a serum that is most effective at treating skin blemishes?
The skincare industry is growing at a rapid pace. You would be surprised to find a vast number of skincare products that are chemically enriched and made of harmful toxins like sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, and SLS.
We would also advise you to opt for a serum that features only safe, gentle, and natural ingredients. This is of special significance because you would be applying this skincare product directly to your facial skin. Applying any harmful chemical could only cause more issues in the longer run.
Which is the best face serum in India?
We recommend opting for Mamaearth’s Skin Illuminate Face Serum for Radiant Skin with Vitamin C and Turmeric. It helps provide a radiant glow and reduces fine lines with regular use. You should also expect benefits like firming of facial skin and reduction in skin blemishes.
This serum comprises only safe and toxin-free ingredients like Vitamin C, Turmeric, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, and Squalane. The presence of these ingredients helps the in the following ways:
- Vitamin C: It minimizes signs of aging on the facial skin. This vitamin also activates fibroblasts responsible for making collagen, thus helping the skin stay younger.
- Turmeric: It contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling and redness in the skin cells. It also revives the skin’s natural radiance.
- Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract: It helps regenerate the skin cells and soothes irritation. It also helps slow down multiple signs of aging.
- Squalane: As a natural detoxifier, it plays a central role in reducing the damage caused by the free radicals and boosts collagen production.
This face serum comprises the best natural and toxin-free ingredients to help you have an amazing home-based skincare experience. We recommend you most for this product and use it with your current skincare products.
You may also opt for Mamaearth’s Skin Correct Face Serum with Niacinamide and Ginger Extract for Acne Marks and Scars. It would help you reduce acne marks and minimize enlarged skin pores. In addition, its regular application would help you have a much-improved skin tone and texture. This serum features Niacinamide, Zinc PCA, Ginger Extracts, and Glycerin.
Together, these ingredients help reduce enlarged skin pores and limit the damage caused by the free radicals. In addition, applying this serum would keep the skin cells intensely hydrated throughout the day and calms and soothes the skin cells.
Which face glow face wash should you opt for?
Mamaearth also offers an amazing range of face washes to help you wash out the day’s accumulation of sweat, grime, dust, and excess sebum. However, we recommend you opt for its Vitamin C Face Wash with Vitamin C and Turmeric for Skin Illumination as the best face glow face wash.
It would help you have a brighter skin complexion and an even tone and makes the skin glow with regular use. This safe and gentle face wash also helps reverse the effect of free radicals because it features three amazing ingredients- Vitamin C, Turmeric, and Aloe Vera. These ingredients would help you have a glowing, radiant appearance by removing minor blemishes and uneven skin tone.
Being enriched with Glycerin makes this face wash all the better. It provides deep moisturization and helps the skin cells stay moisturized throughout the day.
Skincare should always be considered a holistic process. It centrally includes relying on a process of selecting the best-suited skincare products as per your skin type and working on it. Thus, we recommend that you improve the show with suitably matched skincare products that help you treat the skincare issues you are facing right now.
We have recommended Mamaearth’s skincare products because it is Asia’s first brand to be certified with Made Safe. It is your place to buy FDA-approved toxin-free skincare products that are made using natural and gentle ingredients. In addition, Mamaearth is a plastic positive brand that recycles more plastic than it uses for its manufacturing and branding uses, thus making the world a cleaner place.