Are you a business owner looking for a robust framework to design your business website or web application? If yes, then AngularJS can be a perfect solution to this question. You might be well aware of AngularJS (or Angular). It is an open-source, TypeScript-based web application framework maintained by a development team at Google. With Angular, you can craft high-speed and top-quality SPAs (Single-page applications) and PWAs (Progressive web applications). All you need is to hire top Angular developers having experience and skills to understand your business requirements and create an application according to your ideas.
However, this article is not just about the features of the Angular framework. This informational piece is mainly dedicated to the best tools that will help you develop web apps using Angular. So, let’s get started.
As already mentioned above, Angular is an open-source, TypeScript-based framework maintained and managed by the Google development team. Its primary purpose is to develop interactive SPAs and significant applications in a well-organized manner. Moreover, this framework has many splendid benefits that provide a standard structure to the developers for a seamless web app development experience.
Now, assuming that the basic introduction of Angular is clear to you, let’s move forward to the primary objective of this blog – top Angular development tools.
Webstorm is one of the most popular Angular development tools that provides intelligent coding options with great navigation tools. Apart from this, Webstorm also helps in detecting bugs and errors quickly.
- Coding assistance to work with different JS languages, HTML, CSS, and NodeJS
- Efficient in running ESLint, TSLint, StyleLint, JSLint, JSHint, etc.
- Provides features of systematic tracing, debugging, and testing
- Added customization features to match your ideas
Developed by Microsoft specially for Windows, Linux, and macOS, Visual Studio Code comes with an intelligent editor that makes it one of the quickest Angular development tools available out there.
- It comes with a built-in GUI for Git offers ease of seeing the modifications made in your app development project.
- Its code editor uses Microsoft’s Intellisense code completion feature to autocomplete variables, functions, loops, methods, and LINQ queries.
- Easy programming and scripting using syntax highlighting feature
- The Peek function in the framework displays the full definition of the function by expanding into an inline window.
Karma is responsible for the testing aspect in Angular development due to its brilliant functionalities for examining AngularJS code. It is a testing automation tool that helps analyze the code on laptops, desktops, mobiles, and even tablets.
- Works well with almost all types of browsers
- Easily integrable with integration tools such as Semaphore, Jenkins, and Travis
- A well-adopted open-source tool for testing JS code in multiple and real browsers
- Quick debugging and end-to-end testing
Being an open-source integrated development environment (IDE), Aptana Studio is an excellent choice for designing interactive websites quickly. With this tool, you can easily build, edit, preview, and debug your web applications.
- Superior Git integration helps in a systematic administration of the source code.
- It comes with an in-built debugger for enhanced debugging and testing.
- Offers customized environment to script personalized commands
Protractor is another predominant Angular development tool that provides you with an automatic and interactive application development environment. With Protractor, you can easily integrate several technologies, such as Mocha, Jasmine, Cucumber, etc.
- Easy to set up and use
- End-to-end testing capabilities
- Automated testing tools for both Angular and non-angular applications
- Automatic synchronization of web pages on real browsers
Now, since you have gathered all the information regarding the top Angular development tools, it would be easy to analyze your business needs and choose one that suits them. Moreover, you can also hire dedicated Angular developers and discuss them regarding the concept and requirements of your application. With these advanced and top-notch Angular development tools, get ready to unleash the real power and benefits of the Angular framework.