[pii_email_d66aec8ab3772e6af11b] is a Microsoft Office Outlook error that occurs when the application meets technical glitches. If you are trying to fix it, we can help you with that. We have helped thousands of customers around the world to fix their problematic applications and devices. To troubleshoot these Outlook errors, you must read and implement the steps we show you in this article.
While Outlook is an excellent email client application to oversee your mail accounts, it has some pitfalls. For example, it sometimes acts up when users try to upload large or multiple attachment files. It is just an example, but you might face dozens of other technical issues while using it.
We have researched well on this topic and found some relevant techniques to fix these failures. Therefore, studying and obeying the suggestions written in this article should be enough for resolving this problem.
What Causes [pii_email_d66aec8ab3772e6af11b]?
There are no confirmed causes for this error message, but a few things can influence it. Some users have noted that it shows up when the computer has damaged system files or device drivers. It may also appear because of a poor internet connection and a problem with your email account. You don’t have to worry about its reasons, as simply following the steps given below will repair it forever.
Let’s get started.
How to remove the [pii_email_d66aec8ab3772e6af11b] error?
Please carefully go through the below suggestions to remove them:
1. Reopen the application
Start with the most effective and easy way, which is refreshing the application. You have to exit the Outlook program and wait for a minute. Then quickly reopen the application and see if you have resolved the problem. Now you should use the application without any technical barriers. If you again see the same issue on your device, apply the next solution.
2. Turn on and off your device
Another ideal way to eliminate Outlook error [pii_email_d66aec8ab3772e6af11b] is by shutting down your device and starting it over. When you power off your computer, it clears the random access memory and temporary files on your system. As this error commonly appears due to memory overload and temporary glitchy files, restarting the device may fix it. You have to power off your device and hang on for at least two minutes. After that, you should again power on your device and run the outlook software.
3. Fix the application
If your Outlook application is corrupted or damaged, it may not run properly and show error code pii_email_d66aec8ab3772e6af11b frequently. You will need to uninstall it entirely from your device and reinstall its latest variant from the official website. Just obey the tips we have given below to repair your application completely:
- Close all applications on your device.
- Open the start menu and type the control panel.
- Now click on the control panel application.
- Go to uninstall a program.
- Click on your Microsoft office suite or the Outlook application. You have to select whichever option is available.
- Click on uninstall and follow the on-screen instructions.
- When the uninstallation concludes, restart your device.
- Open your browser and download the latest application variant for Outlook.
- Please install it using the file you downloaded.
- Open the application once you have completed the installation and see if it works optimally.
4. Fix the broken Outlook files
If your system has some broken and damaged files related to the outlook application, you should rebuild them. The most successful way to repair and fix the defective files on your system is using the system file checker. If you don’t know how to use it to fix the damaged system files, please follow the below instructions:
- Start by selecting the Cortana search bar on your device.
- Search for command prompt.
- Select the run as administrator option to open it.
- Now please enter the below-mentioned command:
- sfc /scannow
- Please hit the enter button on your keyboard to launch this command.
- Your computer will now start scanning your computer for the corrupted and outdated system essential files.
- It will automatically rebuild and troubleshoot errors related to the files, such as [pii_email_d66aec8ab3772e6af11b]
- The scan may take a few minutes to complete.
- When it completes, please close the application and restart your device.
- See if the outlook application is working without any glitch.
5. Update drivers to repair the pii_email_d66aec8ab3772e6af11b error
Sometimes missing drivers can also lead to errors on your computer application. Therefore updating the drivers may be a remedy to your issue. Here is how you update the drivers:
- Launch the start menu on your device and search for the device manager.
- Open the device manager application from the results.
- Now you should see the device manager application on your screen.
- You have to click on the network adapters and check if anything is wrong with them.
- If you see a yellow caution sign next to any device driver, please right-click on them.
- Then select ‘update driver’ and follow the instructions to update it.
Once you have updated and fixed all problematic drivers, Outlook will work without the [pii_email_d66aec8ab3772e6af11b] error. We hope the details we shared through this article were convenient.