Get the fullest and shapeliest brows permanently!
Drooping eyebrows surely can make you look old, or weary. Well, restoring botched brows can be challenging at home. If you want your even, beautiful brows back, it’s better to seek professional care.
There are many solutions available today. A brow lift is one such way of achieving the bushiest brows possible. It involves raising the skin of the forehead to give the brows and eyes a rejuvenated look.
So, is a brow lift permanent? How much does the treatment cost? What are the side effects? Read on to find out all about this procedure.
Who is the candidate?
With age, the brows move down and skin around the eyes loses elasticity, making the eyes look old and tired. At this time, you need a brow lift surgery in Dubai. The procedure can replenish the thin brows and make you look younger. Just so you know, it is a clinically-proven, and safe treatment — making it the first-line treatment.
Anyhow, you are a good candidate if:
- You are mentally and physically healthy
- One brow is lower than the other
- You are bothered by your low-set eyebrows
- You want to keep the brows permanently raised
- You are a non-smoker
If you want exceptionally bright and uplifted eyes, consider combining brow lift and blepharoplasty.
How to prepare?
You need to quit smoking at least three weeks before the treatment. Tobacco can affect the healing process and blood circulation. Patients are also advised to stop using anti-inflammatory medications to reduce the risk of bleeding.
Note: other pre-operative instructions will be provided to you during your initial consultation
A brow lift, a cosmetic surgical procedure, improves the appearance of the upper face by treating sagging skin of the forehead. In general, brow lift surgery involves the following steps:
- Before the actual treatment, local or general anesthesia will be administered because we want to make you feel comfortable
- Next, several small incisions will be created at the top of the brow to access the skin and soft tissues
- Depending on your individual parameters, the brows will be lifted and reshaped
Before you leave the clinic, be sure to ask the following questions:
- How long will take for a full recovery to complete?
- What medications should I use?
- When can I resume my routine activities?
- Do I need to return for follow-up care?
How much does the treatment cost?
The average cost of Brow lift is $4000. It is important to note that it is only a part of the total cost, it does not include operating room facility charges, recovery expenses, and anesthesiologist’s fees.
It is also important to note that the cost also varies depending on the surgeon’s fees, medical tests, and medications used. You should consult with a cosmetic surgeon to determine the exact cost.
Is it worth it?
The brows often change their appearance with age, losing their evenness, and fullness. If you are a victim of these changes — NO WORRIES — a brow lift can rejuvenate your face with a brow look that is more uplifted, and younger-looking. It provides a long-lasting solution. Generally speaking, brow lift results last for ten to fourteen years. Well, some patients may enjoy the results even much longer, depending on their age, skin type, and overall health. Based on these facts one can conclude that the procedure is totally worth it.
Choosing the right surgeon
For successful cosmetic surgeries, the experience of the practitioner and your convenience are just as important as cost. Simply put, you are encouraged to choose certified plastic surgeons for your eyebrow lift.
- Satisfaction with your results will continue to improve with time. For your information, the final results usually appear after three to four weeks.
- In terms of side effects, a brow lift is a quick procedure. You will experience swelling, bruising, and discomfort just for a few days
- On your side, it is important that you refrain from smoking and drinking for a few weeks after the operation. Also, you should avoid strenuous exercises
What are the risks?
The decision to get a brow lift surgery is very personal, and you will need to determine if the risks are acceptable and if the outcome will fulfill your desires.
Some potential risks include:
- Brows asymmetry
- Botched outcomes
- Anesthesia complications
- Changes in skin color
- Bad incision healing
What to expect during recovery?
During recovery, bandages will be used on the incisions to avoid infection. Besides, when you leave the clinic, you will be given special instructions on medications, activities, diet, and follow-up.
For more details on “is a brow lift permanent”, please contact a cosmetic surgeon in your area!