When it comes to ranking your website, SEO plays a very important role and if you are planning to get organic ranking for your new website, then there are a lot of factors that you should consider. These factors will not only improve the reach of your website but at the same time, they’ll help in offering a professional look to your website.
SEO can be very helpful for your new website. It will help the search engine figure out what your website’s particular page is all about and accordingly suggest it to users who will find it useful for them and visit your web page.
What Exactly is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and it is a package of techniques and strategies that are applied to enhance the reach of your website or the number of visitors. Also, if you want the latter to happen, your website should have a high ranking in search results.
One of the best features of SEO is that it makes your webpage comprehensible for both the search engine and the user. Nowadays, there is very high competition when it comes to ranking in search results and to have a good ranking, one must follow SEO strategy.
Tips To Get Organic Ranking For Your New Website
- Position of keyword – When it comes to placing the keyword, the ideal position is to put the keywords within the first 100 words of your article. Many people do it naturally, but various bloggers tend to offer an introduction that misses out on keywords.
Placing keywords at the end of the article or not including keywords in the introduction can be a very bad practice when it comes to SEO strategy. If you are placing a place in the first 100 words of your article, it will be easier for the search engine to understand what your article is all about, and accordingly, it will find relevance.
- Keyword-rich title – The title of your article plays an important role in better ranking over search engines. With a keyword-rich title, one can gain a lot of organic traffic to their website. When the user visits a website, the first thing that they notice is the title of the article and accordingly, he understands the relevance of your article to his requirements.
In short, if the keyword of your article is closer to the beginning of your title, there are more chances that the article will hold a better ranking.
- Outbound Links – When attracting the audience to your content, outbound links play an essential role, and most people forget to link their articles to relevant articles. Also, make sure that the link you are adding is appropriate to the content, otherwise, Google will not consider it.
- Long content – According to a survey, if you are posting long content, for instance, 2000 words or more, then there are chances that your content will rank better on Google. However, if you are not able to achieve 2000 words, at least try to keep it at 1000 words. It will help your site in getting long-tail traffic. Also, long content will allow you to include more keywords and more keywords means better ranking because keywords are the backbone when it comes to SEO strategy.
- LSI Keywords – Another important tip is to use LSI keywords in your content as it helps Google to understand what the user is searching for. LSI stands for Latent Semantic Indexing and the LSI keywords are variations and synonyms of your primary keywords.
- Meta descriptions – Make sure that your meta description is convincing enough to make the user click on it. It will also help you in gaining enhanced traffic to your latest article. Also, keep your meta description catchy and under 150 words and then you will be able to encounter effective organic reach.
These are some of the best strategies that you can apply to gain traffic organically for your new website without spending a single penny. Make sure to follow the strategyone Outbound links play an essential role in the keywords as it is one of the most important factors for organic ranking.