Kidney stones can cause severe pain in a person, which is the foremost symptom of kidney stones. These stones are solid masses that are made up of crystals and are usually originate in kidneys. Kidney stones can be developed anywhere along your urinary tract. Mostly the causes pain in the abdominal area.
Kidney stones can occur in people between the ages of 20 to 50. Different factors lead to kidney stones. Mostly it can be caused due to dehydration, obesity, consuming high levels of salts /proteins or glucose, any gastric surgery, increasing calcium absorption, or some medications.
Kidney stones are generally treated with kidney stone removal surgery. When you go through it can be also cured at home only in certain cases. Here is a list of home remedies that you may try for kidney stones.
The remedies for kidney stone removal
- Drinking water – when you increase the intake of water then you should drink at least eight to twelve glasses each day. This will help speed up passing the stone from your urinary tract.
- Lemon juice – you can consume freshly squeezed lemons added to your water. As lemons contain citrate, then it will prevent calcium stones formation and will also break small stones in the kidney. Lemon will make a huge effect on kidney stone removal, but it can be just a little help.
- Drinking basil juice – basil has acetic acid in it, which will help in breaking down the kidney stones and reducing the pain. It also has anti-inflammatory agents that will help in maintaining good kidney health.
- Apple cider vinegar – contains acetic acid, which will help in kidney stone removal as the stones will dissolve and be flushed out of your body.
- Celery juice – this juice also helps in contributing to kidney stone removal is it has been used since old ages for medications. This juice also helps in flushing out the toxins from the body.
- Pomegranate juice – this juice also contains elements that help improve your kid’s overall function. Eventually, it will help flush kidney stones and remove toxins from your body system.
- Drinking kidney bean broth – kidney beans are often used for improving overall kidney health. When you drink the liquid of cooked beans, it will help flush out kidney stones.
- Wheatgrass juice – this juice is packed with nutrients that will help in enhancing the health of your kidney by aiding in kidney stone removal as the stone will be flushed out of urine.
- Dandelion root juice – this is considered as a tonic for stimulation of bile juice which will help to eliminate the waste from your kidney and increase in urine output which will aid in kidney stone removal.
With the help of these remedies, if you are unable to pass the kidney stone within 6 weeks and you are experiencing any serious sentence, then it is strongly recommended that you get medication help. The amount of time taken for a stone to pass can depend on the size of the stone. Often the bigger stones require medical treatments to be removed.
Kidney stones can be uncomfortable and can also cause pain. It would be best if you took care that you don’t drink alcohol during this time. You should also take care of your diet and consume healthy foods.
When the kidney stone passes, you can see the doctor and get it tested through any screening tests. You also can use these remedies for your usual regimen even after the stone passes.