In a pinch, you can make your phone easier to repair by first sealing its exterior with masking tape or hot glue. This extra step will increase your chances of fixing the problem and save you money in the long run!
For more easy tips to maximize your chances of repairing your cell phone, keep reading!
1. Remove all cables from the phone and any other device that uses electricity such as speakers or chargers.
2. Run a thin layer of clear packing tape all around the phone.
3. Gently apply pressure to the tape with your thumb and run it around the sides, top and bottom of the screen and around the back of your phone.
4. Carefully place your phone face up exposing all parts while you’re doing this.
5. Place an object (like a pen or pencil) between the battery and where you’re applying pressure to avoid damaging either of these components too much during repair.
6. Apply more tape to the sides, top and bottom of the charging port and near where the speaker plugs into the phone.
7. Use hot glue to glue small segments of duct tape to the outer edges of the screen. This will help increase your grip on it.
8. Turn your phone upside down and apply pressure firmly around each corner with an object (like a magazine or credit card) while you carefully peel away any remaining scrapes from around it.
9. If necessary, use a small strip of duct tape along the screen that has been cut to the correct size and wrap it around your phone.
10. Place a few drops of super glue near where you applied pressure to ensure that it holds better.
11. Place your phone into a plastic bag and seal it tight with a twist tie or rubber band.
12. Repeat steps 5-11 if you still have problems getting your phone repaired later on or if you want to use this method again on another device.
CELL PHONE REPAIR Is Crucial To Your Business. Learn Why!
Are you tired of dealing with unprofessional employees? The fact is, if you want to keep your business running smoothly and be able to reach all of your customers without any mishaps, then it is important that you invest in cell phone repair.
You may not think this simple task would have a huge impact on the success of your company, but just take a moment to consider how many devices that need repairs usually end up with the wrong number on them. It is a simple means of backing up your contact information, but if you want to reach all of your customers, then you should take advantage of this.
How Important Is Cell Phone Repair?
Cell phone repair can do so many things for your company. If there is one thing that your employees can do that will improve their productivity, it is the ability to fix these devices.
Calls are constantly coming in from customers who need to reach you and cannot figure out how to do so. You can instantly change this by training your employees how to fix these devices. Simply having the ability to fix these devices can instantly improve your business by allowing you to reach all of your customers.
You cannot run a business without being able to contact all of your customers! Customers are looking for a company that they can count on, no matter what the situation. If they cannot get a hold of you when they need to, then there is a good chance that they will choose another company the next time around .
Calls can come in from customers who have gone to the wrong number and are now mad that they have wasted their time. Those are only two of the reasons why you should invest in cell phone repair. The last thing you want is employees who feel unappreciated and do not take the time to fix phones on their own time.
It may be a small thing, but it will ultimately lead to a big difference in your business. Cell phone repair is something that every business needs to look into.
Improve Your Cell Phone Repair Skills In 60 Minutes.
Every year, there are countless people with unfortunate cell phone accidents. Whether it’s a spilled glass of water or a sad collision with the sidewalk, cell phones are surprisingly fragile and prone to these mishaps.
Luckily, if you’re just looking to improve your cosmetic repairs skills (I’m talking replacing shattered screens here), then you can learn the basics in 60 minutes. These tips are for minor cell phone accidents only. Professionals have their own techniques for replacing more delicate parts of your phone, but don’t worry, my mission is to make your cell phone look good as new again!
What You’ll Need:
Before you get started, you’re going to need some basic tools. You should be able to find these at any department store or online retailer. For best results, use new parts—they will fit better and make the repairs look more professional.
Replacement Screen Kit
Step 1: Strip Down the Phone
In order to get the broken screen out of your phone, you’re going to need to remove a lot of pieces. I would suggest reading up on how your particular cell phone is put together so that you don’t accidentally break any other parts while you’re working on it.and last longer than used ones.