Drugs can affect our body, health and brain in different ways. This particularly varies from person to person. As we all know taking drugs so much ruined our lives. This is one of the most serious cause and having a long-term cure. Through this, can only affect our brain or health but also many other functions also get destroyed according to days.
There are around 35 million people or may be more than this who is still suffering from this order. That’s why there is a Drug Rehabilitation centre in Mumbai that provide the best treatment to get rid of the drug addiction permanently. People who take this on daily basis have a high risk on their physical and mental health. There are many persons who can take drugs through some ways – injection, inhaling and swallowing. The effect of injection is more rapid than swallowing. The effects of the body is depends how you take them.
REASONS WHY PEOPLE USE OR TAKE DRUGS?
- Drugs use is not just about having fun, relaxing the mind or body, but having a deep concept as – stress, acceptance, or alienation.
- Feeling they need drugs to fill the vacant in their lives.
- Feeling like they need the physically better life of a high or low.
- To be conscious in life.
- Emotional stress due to kick out from job, financial issues, family troubles.
- Physically take this to boost up there capacity, sincerity, focus and endurance.
- End of relationship also the main reason of this.
- Another is family demands.
- Many people try drugs as an experiment as a fun.
- When stressful period of life is going through financial crisis, emotionally breakdown some chooses to rest from these responsibilities.
DRINKING ALCOHOL IS GOOD?
Ingesting alcohol is a second word of addiction. This usually can effect on heart and lungs. Taking an amount of it can make you that time free minded but not for whole life. People who are chronic drinkers have high risks of heart related issues. The eat-up of alcohol plays an important social role in different cultures.
SHORT TERM HARMFUL EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL
- HEADACHE- The main reason is headache, mainly characterized by the sensation of pressure.
- NAUASEA AND VOMITING – It has an action which mainly effects on entire of the body, it is common for the body to get rid of excess by feeling nausea and vomiting.
- HEARTBURN AND DIARRHEA –By having acidic actions in the body, alcoholic beverages can reach to stomach and causes irritation, which causes a burning feeling.
LONG TERM HARMFUL EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL
- Taking regularly, can have effects in stomach ulcers.
- Alcohol effect the pancreatitis, a severe inflammation in pancreas.
- Overdose is a term we regularly use as an excessive usage of a certain doses in the body.
- Dizziness, dry mouth, headache are the common feeling of “Hangover”.
- Excessive and prolonged use of alcohol drinks can irritate the stomach lining which causes Gastritis.
TYPES OF DRUGS COMMONLY USED
TREATMENT OF HABITUAL DRUGS
Medical advances and progress in diagnosis helped the community develop various ways to manage and resolve addictions of the peoples. DeAddiction Centre in Mumbai is one of them.
- Medical based treatment.
- Behavioral therapy and counseling.
- Medical devices.
- Treatment related to psychological factors like – depression.
- Ongoing care to reduce the risk of relapse.