What is Lemon Haze?
Lemon haze terpenes is a terpene strain that is Sativa dominant of the cannabis in the haze family of strains. It has a pretty zesty and robust flavor. However, it can become paranoia instead of fun and refreshment if you are one of those who cannot tolerate cannabis. It is a hybrid made by crossing Lemon Skunk and Silver Haze. Its buds appear green and yellow with amber hairs on the trichomes, which gives it a distinctive yellow tint.
Here are more details about the lemon haze terpene and its benefits :
- This strain is made out of different terpenes. The dominant ones are the Beta-Caryophyllene, Terpinolene, Humulene, and Myrcene, but other than these, it also contains D-Limonene, a very intense isolated citrus-scented terpene.
This combination of terpenes gives the lemon haze terpenes a distinctive sweet and tart flavor. It’sIt’s aroma is still citrusy but with a fantastic peppery finish which complements the strain’s citrusy nature.
- The Beta-Caryophyllene ingredient of the haze makes it spicier and adds an earthy smell to it. As we all know, beta-caryophyllene is usually found in spicy elements like pepper, cloves, basil, oregano, cinnamon, and more.
It has anti-fungal as well as anti-inflammatory properties. It can bind with CB2 receptors, giving us some respite from anxiety and pain.
- The Terpinolene ingredient is known to have given it a herbal touch to the haze. In nature, this terpene is found in cumin, tea tree, lilac, nutmeg, and many more. Its aroma is a combination of woody and citrusy.
It has sedating effects, and it can potentially suppress the CNS. It mainly helps us with stress, anxiety, insomnia, and panic attacks. Apart from this, secondarily, it also has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Next, the Humulene terpene content, also known as Alpha- Caryophyllene, has undertones of spicy and musk and gives beer that tangy taste. This too has woody and earthy aroma notes, and it’s the most memorable for its “hop” aroma.
It is found in various herbs of the plant kingdom, including basil, clove, sage, coriander, black pepper, hops, and cannabis. Humulene is found to act as a promoter of weight loss, and it has anti-inflammatory properties and produces an anti-histamine response. Apart from this, it targets tumor growth and decreases it significantly.
- Myrcene, a constituent of lemon haze, also has a spicy flavor and earthy, musky smell. It is responsible for giving the strain a mild sweet taste. It is found in plants like lemongrass, eucalyptus, and herbs like thyme, basil, and hops. It is well-known for having calming effects on the body and mind.
Also, it is a well-known anti-inflammatory substance that reduces inflammation and pain by enhancing the secretions of prostaglandins’ secretions, an anti-inflammatory substance.
- D-Limonene is the last constituent of this haze, and its sources are oils of grapefruit, lemon, and oranges. It’s mainly obtained from steam distillation of the peels of lemons and oranges.
It acts as a gastric acid neutralizer, supports normal peristalsis, and relieves us from heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux.
Having discussed the benefits and authentic profile of the haze, you can experience it by clicking on terpenes for sale near me. Remember, it is always better to rely on natural ailments rather than the artificial ones.