If you’ve already finished your Certified Scrum Master classroom training, why not take your Scrum and Agile framework career to the next level? To enhance your professional growth, learning SASM certification is what you can think of as your next step. If you are a Scrum Master who wants to work in a SAFe® setting, this course is for you. It verified that you have an advanced level of expertise in a Scaled Agile Framework.
However, selecting this course as a career growth opportunity is not enough. Before enrolling yourself in the course, the basic thing that you need to know is what this post is for. Give a reading and get in-depth knowledge about the SASM Certification course.
What is SASM?
Agile provides SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master 5.1 training. It is dedicated to helping establish Scrum Masters to improve their abilities in guiding Agile teams and organizational performance in a Scaled Agile Framework. Attendees develop skills in managing teams and become SAFe® SASM certified after completing this 2-day training. Cross-team communications are thoroughly described in the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master training, which supports successful program execution. It instructs attendees on how to implement a supportive program. It teaches learners how to have supportive interactions at the organizational level with product managers, solution architects, and other key stakeholders.
SASM certification course helps to distinguish yourself as a senior Safe® Certified Scrum Master. This course helps you to prepare to take on leadership positions in the enterprise’s SAFe implementation. By using the practical tools to help Agile teams and programs, the course guides you with the ways to make the organization successful. Here you can also learn the methods to solve Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the workplace in practical ways.
The SASM certification is offered to practitioners by Scaled Agile. It is a two-day training program by a SAFe® Program Consultant where you need to pass the SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master Certification exam to become certified.
- As a learner, you get a 16-hour live online training led by Instructor.
- You can earn 16 Professional Development Units and 16 Scrum Education Units.
- Have one-year free SAFe® Community Membership.
- Get comprehensive support for the certification exam.
- Find a Gateway for practice to the SA community.
Prerequisites of SASM Certification Course
- The course is available to everyone, regardless of their level of expertise.
- Although not required, having one or more of the following certificates would be beneficial:
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM) certification
- Scrum Master Certification (SSM)
- Professional Scrum Master™
How do get into the Course?
Wondering about which steps to follow to get SASM certified? Follow these simple steps and validate your expertise as a Certified SAFe® 5.1 Advanced Scrum Master.
- Get training from a Scaled Agile authorized institute and attend the 16-hour live session by a SAFe Program Consultant.
- After the course gets completed, get your login credentials from Scaled Agile to sit for the exam. Pass the exam by acquiring 44 out of 60 questions.
- SASM certification is now in your hands.
Who can attend?
- The program, Project Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Release Train Engineers
- Business Analysts
- Agile Coaches
- SAFe Program Consultants
- Product Managers
- Product Owners
So, if you want to expand your employment options, acquiring a SASM Certification might be the first step towards realizing your ambitions.