Get all the details about the Chota Chardham Yatra and the Chardham Yatra by helicopter price here.
Spirituality is a journey to attain peace within, and so is a pilgrimage to Chardham in Uttarakhand. Chardham is one of the most acclaimed pilgrimages across India. People from across India and the world come here to inhale the spirituality and divinity present in the aura of these sacred places.
The Chardham yatra consists of four holy shrines at Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri. All four dhams are located at high altitudes in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand. Additionally, it makes it hard to reach everyone. So, the Chardham yatra by helicopter seems the best opportunity. We offer the best packages for Chardham yatra by helicopter price.
Chardham yatra lets you dive into the breathtaking panoramic views of the valley covered in lush or snow. Further, it challenges your mind and body to trek through the rugged terrain in the harsh weather of the place to seek the blessings of the Almighty. Earlier, devotees have to cover challenging trek trails and walk long distances barefoot to reach these places.
It was after the 1962 Indo-China war that the Chardhams became easily accessible to the public. And after the 2013 flood tragedy, devotees started to Chardham yatra by helicopter to save time and for the convenience it offers.
If you plan to go to Chardham Yatra this year, then explore Chardham yatra by helicopter for an unforgettable experience from above the Himalayas. Those who want to book Chardham yatra helicopter package at the best price and wondering how to do it, why to book helicopter packages, and where to do it shall keep scrolling until the end to know all the details.
Why is a helicopter a good option for Chardham?
Chardham Yatra by Helicopter isn’t just convenient and easy. Yet it is a boon for people who cannot trek for miles on this strenuous path to reach and for people with hectic days. Generally, the yatra takes 10-15 days to finish. Yet covering all the four sacred sites by chopper lets you complete it in the shortest period. Further, you will have a luxurious stay in Uttarakhand’s various destinations.
Yatra by chopper has become a more popular option in recent years among tourists after the tragedy of 2013. Despite the price of the Chardham yatra by helicopter price, people choose to complete it by helicopter for all the convenience it offers. All four Dhams are nestled in incredible places in the Himalayas, offering devotees breathtaking glimpses of the magnificent mountains that you will cherish throughout life.
The chopper journey will be a joyful and memorable ride for everyone. LIH Travels offers the best helicopter packages for Chardham Yatra at the best prices.
There are merits and demerits of the Chardham yatra by helicopter, and you can find them below.
- It is safer to go by helicopter in the unexpected weather of the region. After the 2013 flood in Kedarnath, tourists opt for choppers despite the high Chardham Yatra by helicopter price.
- The shorter duration of the yatra saves time and energy for exploring the nearby places. It is beneficial for people flying on a tight schedule.
- Traveling by chopper to explore the mystic mountains and holy shrines is the most convenient way for senior citizens and people with severe motion sickness in the mountains.
- Sitting high in the sky and looking down the Himalayas, the aerial view of the region is worth every penny of the yatra package.
- Apart from these benefits, when you book your Char Dham yatra package by LIH, you get additional facilities like VIP darshans, special Puja at Mandir, SUVs transport, luxurious stay, and much more.
Demerit of the Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
The only demerit of this package is that the Chardham yatra by helicopter price is a bit expensive and too much for any budget traveler.
Though the Chardham yatra cost by helicopter is a bit expensive, it offers many facilities, and the amount is worth every penny you spend on the Chardham yatra by helicopter.
Chardham Yatra By Helicopter Price
When booking Chardham yatra packages, we often are confused about which tour operator to choose. Lih.travel is among the best tour operators offering reasonable Chardham yatra by helicopter prices for 05 nights and 06 days. The customizable yatra package will make your journey luxurious with VIP darshans, special puja, sedan or SUV transport, 4-star hotel reservation, and more.
The Chardham yatra cost by helicopter is ₹1,95,000 per person. So it includes all the luxurious amenities. The package starts from Dehradun. Our travel agent picks you up from Dehradun bus station/ airport/ railway station. Further, they will drop you at a luxurious hotel on day 1, where you will get settled and prepare for the journey ahead. Your Chardham yatra by helicopter begins the next day from the Sahastradhara helipad at 07 in the morning.
Chardham yatra by helicopter is also not easy, and we recommend avoiding the yatra if you have any medical issues. As we know, all the four Dhams are at high altitudes, and there is a lack of oxygen in the atmosphere. So travelers may face breathlessness. Hence, get registered and medically checked before the yatra, as medical facilities are unavailable at some places.
Tips to Travel Chardham yatra by helicopter
We have told you about the Chardham yatra by helicopter price and safety procedure. It is the turn for travel tips.
- Carry only essentials like your medication, warm clothes, and toiletries. The baggage must be 5kg or less in weight for the chopper.
- Bring enough cash with you, as you won’t find ATMs everywhere.
- Don’t forget to bring a registration pass and tickets with Valid ID proof.
- Another thing to be prepared for while going on the Chardham yatra by helicopter is that your flight may cancel due to bad weather, as the temperature is not constant at high altitudes.
It was everything you should know before planning a Chardham Yatra. Indeed, the Chardham yatra by helicopter price is slightly higher than we expected. Still, when you choose LIH as your travel operator for your journey, a simple pilgrimage yatra can turn into a week-long luxurious holiday.