You can book Indane Gas via several methods. These are the ways:
- Visit the official website https://Indane.co-in. New users have to register themselves on the portal. It’s one of the most convenient online Indane Gas booking methods.
- You can send a message via the registered phone number to book Indane Gas. You can also visit the Indane gas official website to learn about the SMS format or the state-wise booking phone numbers to enjoy these services or scroll down.
- The task of booking gas cylinders has been made easy through the Indane Gas IVRS service. Keep scrolling to learn about the next steps.
- For the convenience of consumers, Indane Gas online booking can be done through a mobile application. You can install the Indane Gas app via the Play Store to book the gas online.
Indane Gas Booking Online
Consumers can initiate Indane gas booking refills conveniently via web portals. You can pay for gas bookings via Credit Cards, Net Banking, and Debit Cards. All you’ll be required to do is follow the steps mentioned below to learn more about ways to book your Indane Gas cylinder online.
- To book your Indane cylinder online, you should register yourself as a consumer on the official website. If you are still to register, you can register online by entering relevant details like 17 digit LPG Id, ration card, PAN number, consumer number, mobile number, ration card number, and contact details/address.
- Once you’ve registered yourself, you can easily log in to the official Indane Gas online portal by entering your user ID and password.
- After logging in, you can book your Indane Gas Cylinder online quickly and easily. You’ll have to enter the relevant details. Next, you can submit this form to place your order.
- The order details will be endorsed to your concerned distributor. Next, you’ll have to make payment to a concerned distributor directly at the time of delivery. Besides, you can track your cylinder’s booking status online.
Indane Gas booking via IVRS
For the benefit of consumers, Indane Gas has come up with an IVRS system. The IVRS system is available in three different language options, via which consumers can book their cylinders or request LPG cylinder refills online. Indane IVRS offers three languages: Hindi, English, and the corresponding local language. The customer can choose a language as per their know-how or level of comfort. Next, they can follow these steps to book Indane Gas Refills via IVRS.
- Once you’ve selected a language code, you’ll have to enter the telephone number and the STD code of your distributor. For example, if you’re a homemaker living in Chennai, you’ll have to provide the STD code (044) along with the distributor number.
- After identifying a local distributor, the call should enter the consumer number. You’ll be required to provide the numbers only after excluding alphabets. For instance, if your consumer ID is ‘A12445’, you’ll have to dial 12445.
- Consumers can check out their last refill cash memo. In some cases, you’ll be required to contact your distributor to learn about the consumer number.
- The IVR system will ask consumers to prefix or suffix certain alphabets. It’s applicable when two identical consumer numbers are available with a similar distributor.
- After validating the consumer number by an IVRS, your system will ask you to book a refill or similar services. You can select from options such as booking inquiry, refill booking, and filing complaints.
- Once you have chosen to book a refill, your request can be filed. Next, the booking reference number can be generated and endorsed to the registered mobile number.
Indane gas booking via mobile app
Indane LPG consumers can easily book cylinders hassle-free through their smartphones. An Indane Gas Mobile APP can work on both iPhones and Android Phones, and customers can install the app by visiting Playstore (Android Phones).
You can use the Indane Gas Mobile App to register for a refill cylinder request, place new requests, launch a complaint, check the refill supply’s history, or surrender the existing connection. Besides, consumers can use mobile apps to rate their distributors. You can use Bhim UPI apps to complete your payment.