If you have a bank account, you would probably be familiar with Automated Teller Machines (ATMs). It can be used to withdraw cash using a credit or debit card. A Bitcoin ATM works similarly, except that it is used to withdraw Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies!
Hence, it is an efficient way to handle your Bitcoin. Even if it is your first time transferring or withdrawing Bitcoin, its convenient usage makes it an easy-to-use machine!
Usually, Bitcoin ATMs in Florida are used for converting your Bitcoin into a fiat currency or buying BTC, or both. You can choose a BTC ATM for you accordingly in your neighborhood.
Here is how you can use a Bitcoin ATM in Florida:
- Choose a Bitcoin Wallet and install it on your device: It is likely that the variety of Bitcoin wallets available will leave you confused. You can choose an Android or iPhone version based on the kind of device you own. It is a software application that helps you withdraw or handle cryptocurrency. A Bitcoin wallet helps to verify and secure your identity.
Once you have chosen a Bitcoin wallet, you can set up an account by signing up with your email and password.
- Visit your nearest Bitcoin ATM. After you have set up your Bitcoin wallet, you can find a BTC ATM near you. They usually look similar to ATM kiosks. You may find one near a restaurant, mall, or a shopping store near you in Florida. With the increasing trend in Bitcoin ATMs, it would not be a tough find.
- Scan the QR code. If you have installed a Bitcoin wallet and located a Bitcoin machine in Florida, you can scan the QR code given in your Bitcoin wallet. However, some machines are a bit different. They may ask you to punch in your phone number. You will have to confirm your identity by writing a verification code on the screen of the BTC ATM. This way, the Bitcoin wallet will also get access to your Bitcoin wallet address or your phone number to send the cryptocurrency.
- Type in the amount you wish to purchase. This is quite simple. This command would show on the screen and you need to type in a particular amount of Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies you want to buy or transfer. If you are purchasing cryptocurrency, you have to insert cash bills into the kiosk.
- It will show on the screen that the transaction has been confirmed. Once this happens, it is a matter of a few minutes till you receive the Bitcoin in your Bitcoin wallet. There you go! You just made the transaction using a Bitcoin ATM near you!
As you could see, it is one of the easiest ways to manage your cryptocurrency. With a few simple clicks, you can purchase, transfer, or sell your Bitcoin from one place to another.